If you are wondering what the RevMe Challenge is, how it can benefit you and help you build better habits, and how to join for FREE, keep reading.
Table of Contents
What is the RevMe Challenge?
The RevMe Challenge is a FREE customizable challenge designed to revolutionize your life and build a better you through building better habits!
The reason I decided to create the RevMe Challenge is I saw some challenges growing in popularity that, while I know they had their benefits, were also too hard for the average person to complete and went against everything I have learned about creating healthy habits and sustainable lifestyle changes.
So, I wanted to create a challenge that is based not only on science but also on the best advice for building better habits in a sustainable and lasting way.
I also wanted to create a set of habits within the RevMe Challenge that had the most evidence behind being beneficial for the most significant number of people and that are able to progress in multiple areas of your life.
When creating the RevMe Challenge, it was also important for me to make it customizable. So, I made it easy for you to make changes so it best suits you or to create a challenge from scratch using the templates I provide so that you can create the habits and routines that you believe carry the most benefit for you.
When you sign up for the RevMe Challenge, you have the option to do the challenge exactly as is with the habits I picked for the challenge, or I provide multiple versions of the templates and video instructions showing you how to make changes or build your own challenge or set of habits from scratch.
Now that you know what the RevMe Challenge is and why I created it, let me discuss what is included that you will gain access to once you sign up.
Included in the RevMe Challenge:
- Customizable challenge/habit tracking templates. Templates can be used digitally or printed.
- Instructional videos that walk you through the challenge, how to prepare it and how to access and customize the templates.
- Worksheets to help you prepare for the challenge and to help keep you on track.
- A supportive accountability community for sharing your progress and celebrating your wins.
- A prize valued at over $50 for anyone who completes the challenge.
RevMe Challenge Q&A:
How does the RevMe Challenge help me build better habits?
The RevMe Challenge enables you to build better habits in several ways.
- Creating new habits in a challenge-like format is shown to increase focus levels and motivation for what you are trying to complete vs. just focusing on creating new habits.
- Tracking your habits. An essential component of the RevMe Challenge is the customizable habit trackers. Showing your progress in a visual way not only reminds you to act but provides your brain with a mini reward and serves as additional motivation not to break the streak. It is a simple way to measure and log your behavior, and what gets measured is far more likely to get done than what doesn’t.
- Gamifying the process of habit building. The RevMe Challenge takes it one step further, turning habit tracking more into a game by allowing you the option to earn and track points for completing habits.
- Social support and accountability built in. Social support can be important for some people when it comes to following through with building new habits. That is why the RevMe Challenge also comes with an Accountablity Buddies community to post your progress, challenges, and wins. It is also easy to find people to do the challenge alongside you since it is free.
- Defining your habits and triggers for them. As Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit, writes in his book, MIT researchers discovered a loop at the core of every habit: cue/trigger, routine, and reward. The RevMe Challenge helps you break down and define what all those things are setting you up for more successful habit-building.
- Regularly reviewing progress. The RevMe Challenge has a weekly review process built in to help you stay focused and motivated, measure your progress, and course correct if needed.
- A proven process for getting back on track. If you do fall off track at any point, the RevMe Challenge also provides a proven process for getting back on track with your habits for the challenge or otherwise.
- Earning rewards. Earning rewards can be a big motivator for a lot of people, and completing the RevMe Challenge comes with a prize valued at over $50. The RevMe Challenge also walks you through how to use the points system to set your own rewards and consequences.
When does the RevMe Challenge start?
Whenever you want it to, this challenge can be done when it best works for you.
How long is the RevMe Challenge?
The official RevMe Challenge is designed to be 21 Days long, but you can choose the length as I also provide tracking templates for 31 days and one week as well.
What format are the trackers and worksheets provided in?
The RevMe Challenge trackers are in Google Sheets and Docs, so all you need is a free Google Account to access, fill out, and customize. I also provide PDF print-ready versions of the challenge as-is. The worksheets are all in a fillable PDF format so you can type right into them if you prefer that over printing and filling out by hand. Even if you don’t care to do a challenge and just want a really good habit tracker that can be both printed or used digitally I honestly recommend signing up for the habit trackers alone.
How do I collect the prize for completing the challenge?
Once you have completed the RevMe Challenge (either the official one or a customized version of your own), you will be asked to fill out a feedback form about your experience with the challenge, and the prize (valued at over $50) will be emailed to you upon receiving your feedback.
Why do I need to create an account to sign up if you already have my email?
Because there is so much included with the challenge, like videos, downloads, links, extra resources, etc., it made the most sense to use a course hosting platform to host everything for easy access, which requires people to create an account to sign in. Don’t worry; the account is 100% free to create, and you will not be asked for a credit card at any point in the sign-up process.
How long will I have access to the challenge?
For the entire time, the RevMe Challenge is being offered. Right now, I don’t have any plans of not continuing to offer the challenge, but that, of course, depends on how the challenge goes and how many people are interested, so I recommend you don’t delay by getting access sooner rather than later.
Why should I join?
Well, for one, it’s completely free, so I recommend at least checking it out to see if it is something you would be interested in completing. I really did put my all into this challenge, as I wanted it to be truly life-changing, and I guarantee it can be if you let it!
How do I join?
Just click the button below to sign up, and you will be emailed the link to create your FREE account to gain access to the RevMe Challenge and all the challenge materials in one place.
Hope to see you there!